Get suggestions for possible new linkages from AI Picks.
What are AI Picks
AI Picks are intelligent content recommendations. FIBRES automatically selects AI Picks for every Signal, Signal Cluster, Trend, Megatrend, and Collection.
You can use these suggestions to create linkages within your existing content, and to add completely new inputs to your account from connected data sources.
How AI Picks works
FIBRES uses natural language processing (NLP) to analyze your content and identify relevant matches. AI Picks exposes you to related inputs, including controversial and different points of view.
How AI Picks are selected
For Signals, relevant matches are identified by analyzing the Signal's title, description, and tags.
For Signal Clusters, Trends, Megatrends, and Collections, relevant matches are identified by also analyzing the latest linked content to understand the full scope of the topic.
Tip: Get better recommendations
Are you seeing little or no recommendations? Try writing a longer description and making some linkages. AI Picks updates in real-time!
Where AI Picks come from
AI Picks suggests content from your account and connected sources.
- Content already in your account (tagged Signals, Signal Clusters, Trends, Megatrends, and Collections)
- Content from connected sources not yet in your account (tagged FIBRESEED, for example)
Tip: AI Picks + FIBRESEED = scouting shortcut
FIBRESEED sources content from selected RSS feeds, news sites, and open databases. If you have FIBRESEED turned on, you will be exposed to thousands of pieces of content relevant to the topic you are working on. It's like a scouting shortcut.
How to find AI Picks
AI Picks can be found within each Signal, Signal Cluster, Trend, Megatrend, and Collection.
- Open any Signal, Signal Cluster, Trend, Megatrend, or Collection.
- Scroll down to AI Picks to see the first recommendations.
- Click Manage linkages to see all recommendations.
Create linkages to AI Picks
You can easily create linkages to content recommended by AI Picks. If you create a linkage to a piece of content that is not yet in your account, a Signal is created in the background.
- Under AI Picks, click Manage linkages to open a link editor.
- Within the AI Picks tab, select the content you want to link to.
- Click Link.
Tip: Quick linking
You can create linkages to the most relevant AI Picks without opening the link editor. Just click the link icon in the top right corner of the content cards!