How to find similar findings
Use the Find similar feature in Findings to spot patterns in your data and easily cluster your data.
What is Find similar
Find similar is a functionality that helps you locate related findings you have saved in FIBRES.
How to locate related findings
Using Find similar, you can locate related findings in your FIBRES account:
- Navigate to Findings.
- Select one finding with the selector.
- Click Find similar from the pop-up action bar.
FIBRES lists similar findings to the finding you selected using NLP.
How to cluster related findings
After locating similar findings, you may want to cluster the findings into a new finding:
- Select the relevant findings from the list created with Find similar.
- Click Link and select With a new finding.
- Select the desired finding type from the modal, for example Signal cluster.
- Give the new finding a title and click Create.
A new finding is created with linkages to the findings you selected in step 1.