TRENDONE data set
Get the TRENDONE full data set pushed into your account.
What is TRENDONE
TRENDONE TrendExplorer is a curated database of trending topics, with new content added weekly. With the TRENDONE data source, all of TRENDONE's existing and new content is added into your account.
Editing TRENDONE content
In FIBRES, you can work with TRENDONE content as you would with any other finding, including:
- Editing the title and text
- Changing the finding type
- Discussing the content with others
- Positioning on a radar
- Creating linkages
Our integration only brings new content from TRENDONE, ensuring that your edits and enrichments never get overwritten.
TRENDONE finding types
The TRENDONE data set is structured into 3 levels: Mega-trends, Macro-trends, and Micro-trends.
When TRENDONE content is brought to FIBRES, the content labels are changed to match FIBRES structuring:
- Mega-trends → Megatrends
- Macro-trends → Trends
- Micro-trends → Signals
Linkages in TRENDONE content
The TRENDONE content comes with ready-made linkages:
- Megatrends are linked to Trends that support it
- Trends are linked to Signals that support it
To see all linkages:
- Open any TRENDONE Signal, Trend, or Megatrend.
- Scroll down to Linked items.
- Click Manage linkages to open a link editor.
- Open the tab Linked.
Book a configuration meeting
To get this data set for your account, book a configuration meeting.