How notifications work
Email notifications and the notification center
Notifications are sent via email and notification center (the bell icon).
Enable/disable email notifications
You can decide whether you want notifications via email or only the notification center.
- Click on the menu.
- Click on your name to open Your profile.
- Check/Uncheck the box for receiving email notifications of followed items.
Notifications are sent for
Edits and new linkages in findings/summaries you follow:
- Someone has changed position on radar or classifications.
- Someone has added new linkages.
For mentions even in findings/summaries you don't follow:
- Someone has mentioned you in a finding/summary comment.
For invitations to polls and summaries:
- Someone has invited you to a poll.
- Someone has invited you to a summary.
You automatically follow findings/summaries you have created or where you have been made owner. You also follow summaries where you have been added as a collaborator.
Follow/unfollow a finding or a summary
If you want to opt in or out of notifications for a specific finding/summary:
- Open that finding/summary.
- Click Follow/Stop following.